Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Episode 4 The Vest That Never Ends





WELCOME

Thank you for the Itunes reviews and star ratings!
Thank you knittygurl for the banner and button
Come join our Ravelry group and introduce yourself!

CONTEST

We have a winner!

IN MY HANDS

Cosmic Teleidoscope Vest 3/4 done

OUT OF MY HANDS

A is OK Baby Beret
A is OK Booties by Susan L Kraus

UNDER MY NEEDLE

I talk a little about adjusting a sewing pattern

A LITTLE TWIST

Use my knitting time to spin?

ASPIRATIONS

still Hitchhiker out of Misti Alpaca Hand Paint Sock Yarn
still Pipers Journey out of Cascade 220 Sport
Ribbed Baby Jacket out of Knit Picks Comfy Sport

GOODY BAG

Lamb's Pride Bulky
Cascade 220 Sport
Knitting's My Bag Contest Prize
Plymouth Black Horn Shawl Sticks

On My IPod

Knitting in LaLa Land

ASL TIP

My name is...
What is your name?

JURNIE'S JOURNEY

Booga Bag completed!
Little progress on Doll
Hit a snag with socks

Knitting Circle

Let's Share-July



No comments:

Post a Comment