Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Episode 16 Summer of the Sweater




Find me as "Hishandmaid" on Ravelry, Plurk and Instagram and "Hishandmaid1" on Twitter

I Talk About:

A-Ray-Of-Sugar-and Spice Kal/Cal ends May 12
Winners of March/April Share announced
May Share Contest Opened

Out of My Hands

Piper's Journey

In My Hands

Stripey Socks
Calligraphy Cardigan by Hannah Fettig in Daize Knits Nectar
Abigail Cardi by Cecily Glowik Macdonald in Cakewalk Yarns HD 8ply

Aspirations

Mr. GreenJeans by Amy Swenson

Goody Bag

Quince & Company Finch
Fat Squirrel Fibers
Cakewalk Yarns
Daize Knits
Topsy Turvy by Susan B. Anderson

Honorable Mention

YarnGeek Fibers
Kitchen Counter Crafter/Java Jennie
Heritage Hill Farms

ASL Minute

Nice to meet you
Nice to fellowship with you

Weight Loss Tip

Correction: There are great sources of protein and calcium for Vegetarians and Vegans

Knitting Circle

I talk about my first retreat, (The Knitting Pipeline Retreat)

No comments:

Post a Comment