Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Episode 17 Happy Knitting





Find me as "Hishandmaid" on Ravelry, Plurk and Instagram and "Hishandmaid1" on Twitter

I Talk About:

A-Ray-of Sugar and Spice KAL Winners Announced

Out Of My Hands:

Rolled Bracelet by Deanna K. Van Assche

In My Hands:

Abigail Cardi by Cecily Glowik Macdonald in CakeWalk Yarns HD 8ply
Mr. GreenJeans by Amy Swenson in Valley Yarns Greenwich
Caligraphy Cardigan by Hannah Fettig Daize Knits Yarn in Nectar Base
Jelly Roll Basket Weave Strip 5 X 12 in Cascade 220

Aspirations:

Color Affection
Annina Kimono


Goody Bag

Pull Me Over by Andrea Black Gifted by Indie String
Weather the Weather Hat by Megan Williams of Stockinette Zombies

ASL Minute:

I love warm weather

Knitting Circle:

Father's Day Knitting




2 comments:

  1. enjoyed the episode, as usual.
    for your Dad, how about a wash cloth/towel that has a bike design????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love the idea of the bike design! I'm going to look that up. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete