Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Episode 21 When Knitting Attacks





Find me as "Hishandmaid" on Ravelry, Instagram, and Plurk, "Hishandmaid1" on Twitter, "Hishandmaid73" on Youtube

I TALK ABOUT

July Share Contest 2013- Share your favorite birthday memory. Leave comment in the Ravelry group or here on the blog.  I will draw for a $10 Etsy gift certificate, the first episode in August.

IN MY HANDS
Calligraphy Cardigan by Hannah Fettig
Christian's Hat by Agnes Kutas-Keretzes
Child's Placket Pullover with Collar by KayL Designs
The Original Prayer Shawl Pattern by Victoria Galow and Janet Bristow

ASPIRATIONS
I think I will aspire to knit monogamously and finish each thing in my wip basket

ON MY IPAD
Knits-N-Things Podcast-video podcast
The Other Side of the Mountain-Netflix
Ice Castles-Netflix
At First Sight-Netflix
Star Trek 2009- Redbox, (this is not the recent one like I thought)

ASL MINUTE
 "Your favorite color, what?"

Knitting Circle
I feel like I'm accomplishing something "for keeps", even if I do I lot of ripping out, quote from "No Idle Hands" by Anne L. Macdonald, 

THANKS SO MUCH FOR WATCHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment